Monday, May 16, 2011
The Zone
Fridays are free play for tots at The Zone! Wow...I just admitted that I have a "tot"! Jack and Kuba...what a pair they are. Usually the run down of a play date goes like this- Jack and Kuba play parallel and as far apart as possible. *Secret* The playdate is for Linda and I to have some adult conversation and give the kiddos some new toys to play with or to get them interested in their old toys (they become re-interested when someone is playing with their stuff)! Of all the toys at the gym, they loved the balls and the water fountain...go figure! Jack and Kuba made a step towards interacting together when we got them to give each other hugs:) We love our time with the Bermans...we are going to be sad when they leave for the Summer to go home to the Czech Republic!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment