- Happy Father's Day to John. You are the best daddy to Jack and a wonderful husband to me. You are our rock. I love you more each day.
- To my Daddy- You have always been the voice I listened to for advice and reason. You are a strong man and a tender daddy. I love you so very much!
- To my father-in-law "Big John"- You are an amazing man, daddy and grandpa. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for loving me like your own. I love you.
Fathers Day weekend was amazing. I got the opportunity to go with my Daddy to Garden Fest at the OSU Botanical Gardens. It was breath taking! Since my Daddy had a flower & garden center after he retired and I worked there, we both have a love for the outdoors and plants. This was the perfect thing for us to do together. We listened to a hilarious speaker, then I won a beautiful door prize, then we walked through the gardens, and ate lunch outside! I love you Daddy and will always remember spending this day with you. Shout out to "NawNaw" for keeping Jack for me. Jack had a blast:)
Here is the link to the Botanical Garden
YOU MUST GO:

No comments:
Post a Comment